access2trees is a well know Shropshire based company.
access2trees currently runs two teams of experienced arborists, including in-house tree surveyors, along with an administration team headed up by James’ sister Emma (who are accompanied in the office by our two faithful Labradors, Paddy and Fynn!), and in 2016 James and his wife Amy joined forces to offer a Landscape Design Service. We are a family company and pride ourselves on our strong values and a commitment to provide a warm and friendly service across all sectors of the business.
access2trees are on the Shropshire Council Approved Contractors List and are fully insured up to £5 million.
We use various specialist equipment which includes:
- Wood Chippers – Including towed, tracked and tractor mounted machines for ease of use in difficult locations;
- Stump Grinders – Including towed and tracked machines, in a range of sizes to enable us to remove stumps of all sizes;
- Access Platform – We have a tracked 20 meter access platform for safe working at height; and
- Compact Loader – Lifts 1.5 tonnes, perfect for use in tight spaces where low ground compaction is essential.
Our team holds various qualifications:
- Cert Arb (RFS) Qualification;
- IPAF Qualified;
- NPTC Qualified;
- Lantra Qualified;
- Road Traffic Management (Chapter 8); and
- Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute.
|Tree felling / dismantling||Cert ARB (RFS) qualified|
|Crown thinning / Crown lifting / Reductions||Wood chipper hire|
|Landscape design||Fully insured to £5 million|
|Hedge trimming||Tree planting|
|Stump grinding||Free advice and quotations|
|Tree Survey Reports & Impact Assessments in accordance with BS 5837:2012 and BS 3998:2010 Tree Condition Reports||Specialist in the use of MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) – also available for hire.|
|Site clearance road traffic management (Chapter 8)||Mowing of Sports pitches & amenity grassland|
|24hr emergency call out||Approved contractor by Shropshire Council|