1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access and use of www.access2trees.co.uk (‘the Website’) is subject to the Terms and Conditions outlined below. By using the website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using this website.
The term ‘access2trees’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Corbet Lodge, Moreton Corbet, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY4 DW. The company registration number for ACCESS2TREES LTD is 9706757. The company is registered at the address listed above. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the Website does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
Your use of any information or material within this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelines, performance, completeness or suitability of the information or material within this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. CHANGES TO THE WEBSITE
www.access2trees.co.uk reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice;
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
From time to time, this Website may also include links to third party websites which are controlled and maintained by others. Where present, such links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Cookies are small text files which contain a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, or visit another website which recognises that cookie, your device can communicate with the website and the website can read the information held in that cookie. We do not use any cookies on this website.
6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the extent permitted by law, www.access2trees.co.uk will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- www.access2trees.co.uk makes no warranty that the functionality of the website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the website or the server which makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
7. UNAUTHORISED USE
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court or competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
9. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.