access2trees are excited to announce that we now offer a range of Landscape Design Services.
Whether you need us to bring new life to your garden or detailed landscape plans as part of a Planning Application, we have the expertise to create designs which are both inspiring and practical.
We undertake a wide range of projects which are of varying scales ranging from large infrastructure schemes, right through to the design of individual domestic sites.
Our Design Services cover all stages of the lifetime of a project, from initial Site Appraisal, to Concept Design, right through to overseeing building works on the ground.
Whichever aspects of the design process you require, we are happy to help. Where you require, we will liaise with the Local Planning Authority on your behalf, or other professional consultants over matters which may require additional technical inputs such as Ecology, Architecture, Hydrology, and Archaeology.
- Liaison with the client to develop a site specific project brief;
- Concept Design;
- Masterplan Design suitable for Planning Submission;
- Detailed Design suitable for pricing as part of Tender Submission & Implementation on site (which includes detailed plans, section drawings, bills of quantity & specifications for hard & soft elements of the design).
Our landscape Sector is headed up by Amy Plaskett a Chartered Landscape Architect, who has over 9 years experience of working on schemes for the public & private sector across the UK.
- CMLI – Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute
- MLA – Masters Landscape Architecture (University of Sheffield)
- BSc – Bachelor of Science Landscape Architecture with Ecology (University of Sheffield)
If you would like to find out more about our Design Services, or to chat about a project you have in mind, please contact us today.
|Landscape Concept Design, Masterplan Design & Detailed Design
|Designs suitable for Planning Submission & Implementation
|Detailed Planting Plans
|Design Specifications for Hard & Soft Design Elements
|Bills of Quantity
|Landscape Management Plans
|Landscape Appraisals – to inform Feasibility Studies
|Landscape & Visual Impact Assessment (LVIA)
|Contract Administration of Landscape Implementation Works